Miso Head: 6 Kinds of Pills Big Pharma Tries to... →
katherineanneausten: misohead: krokodile: blacksheepboy-: bloodmouthprince: unlubricated-anal-sex: tumbledoresbeard: thepeoplesrecord: Pharma executives “have shown less interest in medicines like antibiotics that actually cure disease than in those that only treat symptoms,” writes Melody Petersen, author… see i feel like they DO, because doctors will give you these...
misohead asked: OH MY GOD I LOVE THAT STUFFED ANIMAL PSYCHIATRIST GAME SO SO SO MUCH! It never occurred to me that your name was from there! The crocodile is my favourite too!
godheadcomplex: the year is 2052. identifying as a heterosexual cisgendered white male is now a federal offense punishable by death. we did it, little social justice bloggers. we did it. snerk. if some people i’ve met on here had their way, this would be the case.
get to know krokodile more. if you want. which...
1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
don't have iTunes on this computer, soz.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
living or dead? real or fictional? real living, betty white. real dead, steve irwin or beatrix potter (other possibilities: eleanor roosevelt, dorothy parker, jim henson, st. catherine) fictional, luna lovegood.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"'who doesn't even know i exist?' cara wailed." sweet valley high #12, when love dies. don't judge me.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"i love u!" from jenna/katherineanneaustin.tumblr.com
6) Do you sleep with ____ or without ______ on?
reposter didn't fill this in so i have no clue
7) What's your strangest talent?
talking to animals
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
girls have boobs. boys usually do not.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
i don't think i ever have. i play air piano instead.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
clowns, unicorn fish, daddy longlegs, heights (i guess that's a normal one tho), centipedes, kids with progeria, talking on the phone
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
indi asked me if i could fit a quarter in my nostril. turns out i can.
13) What's your religion?
pagan/catholic hybrid, agnostic, animist
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
taking photos, holding hands with jenna, obsessively checking to see if bugs are on me
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
BEHIND. the only person who can take my picture is jenna because she makes me look beautiful soehow.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
big mountain fudge cake
17) What was the last lie you told?
last night i ate cauliflower even though i hate it because when i told mom i hated it she said we'd never have it again, but she loves it, so now i eat it when we have it so it looks like i like it.
18) Do you believe in karma?
yes and no. in the sense of what happens within one lifetime, i think what goes around comes around because of humanity and how we usually reap what we sow with people. but i don't think it's some spiritual external force. i do believe in karma in the traditional sense, the carrying of baggage between lives.
19) What does your URL mean?
there's a game called parapluesch where you get to be a psychiatrist for mentally ill stuffed animals, and my favorite patient is a crocodile named kroko. my friend suggested it as a name for my flickr account, i guess because i'd been talking about the game recently, i thought it was cute/clever, so i used it. now i use it for tumblr.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
strength, not getting too attached to set plans and being able to go with the flow.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
right now, jennifer lawrence. it's not really sexual i just want to be best friends with her. she seems so fun.
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
no, i can't swim
23) How do you vent your anger?
usually by being a bitch
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
rocks, 80s/90s toys (my little pony, littlest pet shop, polly pocket, beanie babies), children's books, weird religious merchandise, horse figurines, and stuff that i just like.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
video chat but i only do either with jenna cuz i'm phobic.
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
not in a lot of ways but i like some things about myself. i wish i had a job, i wish i was stronger. but i think i'm generally a good person. i try to be generous, patient, understanding and nice. i think i succeed a lot.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
hate: motorcycles revving, loud music, microphone feedback
love: horse sounds, cats purring, thunderstorms, crows
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
what if mom dies and i can't support myself
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
yes to both
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
seltzer bottle; millie's butt
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
this place they made us overnight in in sixth grade. so gross. so, so gross.
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
east cuz i love my hometown
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
the quest to discover the meaning of life
36) Define Art.
anything created for aesthetics rather than function.
37) Do you believe in luck?
in the sense that sometimes shit happens that's bad or good and you have no control? yeah.
38) What's the weather like right now?
it's nighttime. the weather gadget on my desktop says it's 52f and cloudy.
39) What time is it?
10: 09 pm
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
41) What was the last book you read?
the hole by guy bert
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
i liked it when i was a kid. i still kinda do but it also makes my head hurt.
43) Do you have any nicknames?
mollykins, em kay, mollita, mols, mckay
44) What was the last movie you saw?
the five year engagement
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
nothing really bad. stitches in my head right by my eye would be the worst i guess.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
with a net, yes
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
vicTorious, my little pony: friendship is magic, the hunger games
48) What's your sexual orientation?
lesbian with occasional hetero infatuations. i guess that makes me bi but i feel like bi implies that i'm equally open to both sexes. and i only get along with a very few guys; for the most part i really don't bond closely with men.
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
ohhhhh yes. one very nearly destroyed my life, and i don't mean in a high school way, i mean death threats.
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
sometimes. usually i let it go once my feelings stop being hurt or the repercussions of their actions have lessened.
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
love. i'm not interested in sex without love.
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
4 i guess. depends on the definition. does exclusively dating someone for a few weeks count?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
no, i have a very short tongue
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
my hello kitty alarm clock
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
yes. i always wear socks. poor circulation.
62) What's your favorite animal?
horses (especially arabians)
blue, humpback and beluga whales
birds (ALL of them - flightless, tropical, songbirds, "pest" birds like pigeons and gulls, love em all)
flat-faced cats (all kitties rock, but smushfaces are the best!)
dogs (especially pit bulls, golden retrievers, great danes, rottweilers, french bulldogs, bichon frises and pugs)
lizards (especially veiled chameleons, anoles, day geckos and water dragons)
big cats (especially tigers, black panthers and snow leopards)
i'm sure i'm leaving some out...
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
i'm awesome at picking out gifts
64) Where is your best friend?
65) Spit or swallow?
66) What is your heritage?
1/2 irish, 1/4 polish, 1/4 mixed european
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
69) Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
"be honest?" do people still deny this? yes, obviously.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
sometimes. sometimes i am exhausting though.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
call 911 and yell for help. i can't swim so there's nothing i can do to help the dog directly. fuck my job though, if this isn't a good reason to be late, i don't want to work for this guy.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
yeah, i tell people, because it would be unfair for them to not be able to prepare
i don't know, it would depend on how debilitating my condition was. i'd like to take some last horseback rides though.
yes, fucking terrified. i'm not exactly scared of death because of its inevitability, but i think counting down the actual days would be scary as fuck
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
commitment, affection, kindness, compatible goals and values
77) How can I win your heart?
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
getting over my issues and inviting jenna over for new year's 2010.
80) What size shoes do you where?
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
82) What is your favorite word?
onomatopoeia, oscillate, solstice
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
that's what she said!
85) What's the last song you listened to?
i don't remember
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
87) What is your current desktop picture?
blue background that is the default
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
can't post that here lol
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
i can't think of one off the top of my head
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
assume i'm dreaming and hope i wake up soon
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Miso Head: 6 Kinds of Pills Big Pharma Tries to... →
blacksheepboy-: bloodmouthprince: unlubricated-anal-sex: tumbledoresbeard: thepeoplesrecord: Pharma executives “have shown less interest in medicines like antibiotics that actually cure disease than in those that only treat symptoms,” writes Melody Petersen, author… see i feel like they DO, because doctors will give you these medications within like seconds of talking to you,...
I don’t like this expression “First World problems.” It is false and it is...– “What’s Wrong with First World Problems” (via grrrlstudies) this bugs me for the same reason; and also because there are people in first world countries who have nothing, live on the street, etc. infant mortality is tragic no matter where it happens. mental illness IS a real problem, not just...